THE ELEVATORS OF AIC NOVAGAGRO HAVE HANDLED OVER 100,000 TONS OF GRAIN THIS NEW SEASON

The elevators of AIC NOVAAGRO have taken over 100,000 tons of grain this new season.
Wheat, of the grain received, predominates at “NOVAAGRO” grain elevators — it takes about 90%. Barley and rapeseed take the remaining 10%.
“We have been able to increase the amount of grain taken compared to the last year, primarily due to our customer service. Of importance is also the fact that two
of our elevators received the full train status —- these are the elevators in the village of Hrakove and the town of Velykyi Burluk, where the full train shipment
is already being provided,” — comments Dmytro Dobroshtan, director of AIC “NOVAAGRO ”.